RECOMMENDED MEASURES TO PREVENT INFECTION WITH VIRUSES
Some simple habits protect you and your loved ones from pathogens such as viruses and bacteria in everyday life. Here we present 10 behaviors that protect against infection with infectious diseases such as flu and the corona virus.
For details, also read the brochure of the Federal Center for Health Education . If you have any questions or are unsure about the correct application, the EuroEyes staff will be happy to help you.
THE 10 MOST IMPORTANT HYGIENE TIPS AT A GLANCE
- Frequent hand washing
- Thorough hand washing: up to 30 seconds, soap, running water, clean towel
- Keep hands away from the face
- Cough and sneeze: in the crook of the arm or a disposable handkerchief, turn away from people
- In the case of illness: keep your distance from other people
- Cover wounds with a plaster or bandage
- Clean surfaces in the bathroom and kitchen regularly with household cleaners
- Treat food hygienically: rinse, cool properly, prepare separately and cook meat sufficiently
- Wash dishes and laundry (especially bed and underwear, towels) at 60 ° C
- Ventilate rooms several times a day for a few minutes
QUESTIONS FROM PATIENTS
Can a viral disease like Corona affect the outcome of the eye treatment?
The virus is not expected to directly influence the healing process on the eye. The result should therefore not be impaired in the short and long term.
Are there any special measures that patients need to take with regard to Corona?
In principle, the same protection and precautionary measures apply to the coronavirus as to normal virus flu. It is simply important to be cautious and prudent in the immediate vicinity in order to minimize the risk of infection.
The EuroEyes Clinic Group is a globally successful company that was founded 26 years ago in Hamburg and has its headquarters there until today. In addition to locations throughout Germany, EuroEyes is also represented in China and Denmark. The company offers patients the full range of refractive surgery for the correction of visual disorders. Using state-of-the-art eye laser and lens surgery procedures, EuroEyes treats more than 25,000 patients each year with nearsightedness, farsightedness, astigmatism, presbyopia or cataract. The treatment enables the start of a life free of glasses and contact lenses without any impairment of visual quality.
Are you also interested in laser eye treatment at EuroEyes or would you like to find out more about us? Then please contact our service or fill out our contact form. We look forward to you! Contact form (click here)
+49 40 348 09 29 0 – service center in Germany (English, German and Chinese)
Monday to Friday: 08:00 – 20:00
Saturday: 09:00 – 14:00